11/20/13 — I wish I thought of this
11/20/13 — This was sent to me by someone in my group. Love the thought. Love the animation
1/4/13 — Check out this site. Love it !
2/3/12 — Check out this YouTube video. What a 5-year-old thinks about famous brand logos. It’s very entertaining.
2/1/12 — check out this cool website — whatwasthere.com. This is fun to play with. Use the streetview and play with the fader slide. To see what used to be there – and what’s there now.
1/30/12 – This is amazing. Someone made this piece of artwork out of junk mail. Check out the site at http://theartfuldesperado.com — It’s genius.
1/20/12 – You have to watch this commercial. This is so well done. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGb8pMIeY6w
• 1/19/12 Check out this article about group thinking. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/15/opinion/sunday/the-rise-of-the-new-groupthink.html?_r=2
• 1/12/12: Google Maps video. Very very cool. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/google?blend=1&ob=4
• 1/11/12: Check out the highlight reel from the 2011 Clio Healthcare awards. See if you can find me ! http://vimeo.com/34868427
• 1/6/12: Another new word I love: Ringoism (Ring-oh-ism) noun
1) The feeling that you don’t really matter to the success of the overall organization
2) Someone else could easily replace you
3) The feeling that you’re just like the drummer of the Beatles
• 1/5/12: I’ve decided my favorite campaign idea from 2011 is Chrysler’s “Imported from Detroit.” I love the bigness of the idea. Check it out at chrysler.com/en/ifd
• 1/4/12: If you ever need to be inspired: TED.com I can watch this site all day.
5 thoughts on “Random Stuff I Love”
I totally agree. Was just watching this: http://blog.ted.com/2009/06/16/clay_shirky_how/
Clay used to be my CTO back when I was a writer at a 33 person start-up that got sold for millions making him and the other founders nice nest eggs. He was always uber bright, and very kind. A rare breed.
Agreed. Loved that campaign. Gets you to stop in your tracks and think about what was just said and that has stickyness all over it. An ad you can actually recall. Kudos.
Listen to JK Rowling’s speach on Ted, it’s amazing.
I can’t help but love this one.
Wasn’t sure where exactly to post this…